I am grateful three people from our Maple Grove United Church family have agreed to share with me in offering support and a listening ear to anyone in our community of faith who is experiencing some difficulty with recent grief and loss, or the stressors of self-isolation and social distancing during this health-endangering pandemic. If you feel a need for counsel and conversation here are our names and contact information.:
– Rev. Kerry Stover email@example.com He will call or put you in touch with someone for counsel and conversation if you contact him or Maple Grove’s admin – firstname.lastname@example.org
There are also personal helplines available to you in the Halton Region:
– Halton Distress Centre, Oakville: (905)8494541
- – Halton’s COAST crisis line is 1-877-825-9011. It is answered by a COAST mental health crisis worker 24 hours-a-day, seven days a week.
- – Lighthouse for Grieving Children: (905) 337-2333
- If you are in contact with someone in our congregation who does not have Internet or online access, please feel free to pass on this notice to them.