How to Donate
Your ongoing financial support is vital to the continued important work of Maple Grove United Church in our community and beyond. We are very grateful for your contribution.
You can help Maple Grove continue to make a difference in the world by contributing in any of the following ways:
- E-Transfer: Electronically sending your donation through your bank’s online e-Transfer to email@example.com. In the message box please include the purpose of your donation and your name and address for your tax receipt.
- Recurring donations: Automatically donate each month or other periodic basis by enrolling in PAR (Pre-authorized Remittance). Email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up yours.
- By cheque: Forward your offerings by cheque to the church office at 346 Maple Grove Drive, Oakville, ON, L6J 4V5, to the attention of the Envelope Secretary.
- Canada Helps: Donate through Canada Helps online at www.canadahelps.org . Your full donation will be tax receipted, with Canada Helps retaining a small percentage of your contribution to cover its operating costs.
- Gifts of Securities: There are significant income tax benefits associated with donations of investment securities through United Church of Canada www.unitedchurchfoundation.ca where you will find instructions and forms enabling your donation to Maple Grove United Church.
Direction your donation purpose
Please be sure to tell us what purpose you wish your contribution to be put to – e.g. church operations, Mission and Service Fund, Neighbour Care Network, refugee sponsorship and support, Capital Replacement Fund, etc. Undesignated donations will be credited to church operations.
Income tax receipts
Receipts for income tax purposes are issued to all donors each January. Please be sure to include your name and address with your donation so we will be able to send your tax receipt to you.