Bruce Tanaka, Andy King and the youth will be volunteering at Out of the Cold February 16, 2018.
They are asking if the congregation wishes to support this mission through donations. Here is the list of needs:
- Gently Used Clothing:
- Men’s jeans
- hoodies, sweatshirts
- sweat pants
- t-shirts and long sleeved tops
- winter coats for both men and women
- warm gloves for men and women
- sturdy winter boots for men and women (no dress boots)
- trial size soaps and shampoos
If you are inclined to purchase new items:
- toothpaste and toothbrushes,
- ladies hygiene items,
- men’s razors)
Clothing is usually layered when out in the cold – larger sized items are better for layering.
If you can assist with any of these items please drop them off at the church office.
If you have any questions please contact the office: firstname.lastname@example.org or 905-845-57251