- The number of people that would be travelling is limited to 22 people.
- A deposit of $500.00 is required by November 30, and final payment by February 12.
- walk the narrow streets of Old Jerusalem;
- stroll by the shores of the Sea of Galilee;
- discover the magic of Bethlehem and Nazareth.
Can there be a better way to renew our faith and to gain insights into the meaning of the Bible than a journey that allows us to experience first hand this fascinating land?
Are you interested in visiting Israel? Two church people are looking into travel tours to Israel. To make the trip feasible they need a few more interested parties to help them out with the planning.
They will need assistance in getting information and creating a proposed itinerary, helping with the promotion and working with the tour group planner.