Summer is here and your Stewardship Committee wants you to know that even as the pace of life slows a little bit and many of us are enjoying the activities of summer, your church is still active and busy!
- Our livestreaming equipment has been installed!
- Volunteers are being prepared to be trained on livestreaming
- In-person worship continues at 10am every Sunday
- Pastoral care visits continue and grieving families and those facing other challenges are being supported
- Our property team is working hard to care for our grounds, including a second pollinator garden
- The community garden is thriving! Money has been raised from sales to support local food banks and quality organic produce has been donated.
- The Fall food drive for Kerr Street Mission is being planned
- We have booked a wedding for September
- Renewed contracts for various user groups for the Fall
We continue to be a beacon of hope in our community and living out the good news of our faith. But as you know, summer is always a financially lean time in the church year. Offerings continue to be received on Sunday mornings or can be put in the secure locked mailbox at the west door of the church. Or, if it is more convenient, please feel free to talk to us about moving your donations to PAR (pre-authorized remittance) or making an electronic contribution on the website through Canada Helps.
Have a wonderful summer and thank you for remembering your church in your prayers and in your monthly financial planning.
Thank you from the Stewardship Committee