The Neighbour Care Network (NCN) team at MGUC is offering free memberships!
Who we are:
- We are a team of eleven working with Kerr Street Mission (KSM) to give a hand-up to people who have run into some misfortune but are willing to work to improve their situation.
- We work in teams of two or three which allows us to divide the tasks and provide support
- We now have three active cases caused by a combination of: a workplace accident, a mental health issue, physical abuse, a death in the family and ongoing medical conditions.
Kerr Street has asked us to take on more cases and we need additional volunteers – like you.
Why you will want to join us:
- Volunteering allows you to stay socially active, meet new people and participate in your community.
- Opportunities for social participation, community engagement, and connecting with others are critical for your physical, mental and emotional well-being. Good health, social connections and showing respect for culture and diversity all impact our overall quality of life.
- You will only be asked to invest the time that you have to offer. Training and support are provided.
As a first step why not take in an orientation session scheduled by NCN/KSM:
Topic: Neighbour Care Network Orientation
Time: Nov 25, 2021 07:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting by getting the link from email@example.com
And as a second step you can contact any of us to learn more and join with us.
NCN – MGUC team
- Brenda Lewis (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Gloria Tomlinson (email@example.com)
- Judy Lilly (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Cathy Dodge Smith (email@example.com)
- Darlene Morden (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Jean Anne Davis (email@example.com)
- Gay Loveland (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Jim Lilly (email@example.com)
- Pat Aston (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Chrissy Lilly (email@example.com)
John Berg (firstname.lastname@example.org)
November 17, 2021